Arctic Science Summit Week 2021 has moved online.
INTAROS will have a special session during the conference: THEME: H) Observing the Arctic
SESSION: ID:60 - Integrating Arctic observing systems – results from the H2020 INTAROS project.
The session will comprise 6 oral presentations and 5 poster presentations:
- Communities and environmental monitoring. Danielsen et al.
- Demonstrating applications of an Integrated Arctic Observing System towards selected, diverse stakeholder groups. Ottersen et al.
- Enhancement of in situ observing systems in the Arctic. Beszczynska-Möller et al.
- Exploitation of existing observing systems. Pirazzini et al.
- Monitoring of an Arctic underwater soundscape (Kongsfjorden, Svalbard) and impact of shipping noise (INTAROS Project). Richard et al.
- Acoustic networks - in an Integrated Arctic Ocean Observing System . Sagen et al.
- Arctic in situ observations in support of the Marine and Maritime Industry – an INTAROS H2020 EU project approach. Buch and Fernandez.
- INTAROS Educational packages on terrestial and marine monitoring to enhance literacy of Arctic Observations and interest in scientific careers among secondary schools' students. Goździk.
- Data management in an integrated Arctic Observing System. Hamre et al.
- Building integrated Arctic observing systems from in situ platforms. Sandven et al.
- Actions towards maximizing dissemination and communication for an Integrated Arctic Observing System (INTAROS). Higgins et al.